Just get out there and ride! Don't need lycra or special shoes. A helmet is optional...your choice.

I am just a guy with a love of the bicycle and a firm believer it is a viable form of transportation. The bicycle is an amazing invention. It allows a small human to transport a large load over long distances easily. It is THE MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION...PERIOD!!!

Saturday, March 22, 2014

I have not died... honest!

I have been too busy with life for the past year or so. I am still alive, well and enjoying my bikes when I can.

Due to Webshots crapping out and leaving me with a bunch of missing pictures I had lost interest and have procrastinated on getting things back in order.

For the time being I am going to let this blog sit until I either get the time to correct the issues or it dies of old age.

I also blog at Wordpress this blog is easier for me to maintain using mobile format at this point in time. So please join me over there, it too needs a major amount of work, but will be easier to repair and update as I can.

Thanks
Aaron

No comments: