Just get out there and ride! Don't need lycra or special shoes. A helmet is optional...your choice.

I am just a guy with a love of the bicycle and a firm believer it is a viable form of transportation. The bicycle is an amazing invention. It allows a small human to transport a large load over long distances easily. It is THE MOST ENERGY EFFICIENT FORM OF TRANSPORTATION...PERIOD!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Progress?



I guess this might qualify as progress, I have the AMF Hercules almost complete torn down. All that is left is to pull the fork and headset bearings. I have done a couple of coatings of heavy oil on the frame, fork and fenders and the shine is starting to come back. I have also been shining up the bits and pieces, the bike will never look new again but it will look like a well cared for 45+ year old bike when it is done. It should ride as good as when new. I will add a few pictures of cleaned up parts a bit later.

Aaron

No comments: